12.31.2010

Maybe It's Rabies

My brother- and sister-in-law moved to Queens, NY earlier this year. They live in a very cute 3-story row house, right in the middle. The couple that lives above them has a small child and yet gets extremely angry at any kind of noise that my niece or nephews make, banging down the door or else screaming obscenities as Matt and Cassy leave for church with their children. I personally think that their neighbors are crazy.

The other day, while my mother- and father-in-law were staying with Matt and Cassy, the couple upstairs was up past 3am, screaming sometimes and laughing sometimes, and running around the apartment sometimes. I'm guessing they were drunk the whole time. When my mother-in-law was relating the story to us later and mentioned that it sound like the couple was chasing each other around, Porter(7) piped up, "Maybe they have rabies!"

Well, that would explain their erratic behaviour and occasional foaming at the mouth.

No comments: